jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Show and Tell no. 9

This week the Show and Tells have been very varied. Well done everyone who has participated.

3B: Omar, Ruben, Julio, Adrian, Saul and Erika.
3A: Shara, Diego, Elias, Raul ans Ariadne.
3C: Unai, Irene (sorry the video is on the side!), Emma G, Ivan and Ibrahim.





We are now in the third trimestre and the students have to do a third and last show and tell. There are lots of things they can choose from. Some examples are:

  • Hobbies
  • My family
  • My village
  • A trip
  • My pet
  • A science topic
  • My favourite...(book, music, animal, football team etc...
  • Anything that interests me a lot!













 









1 comentario:

  1. Se lo pasan en grande y además aprenden un montón el idioma que es lo que se pretende, muchas gracias!

    ResponderEliminar

¡Gracias por tu comentario!